So, I’ve had a couple of very great moments in the past couple of days.
1. I found $20 on the ground on Saturday.Do you know what a girl can do with $20?
2 A girl with a newly found $20 can go buy herself a large soy latte
3. After getting a little caffeine buzz I went on a 6 mile run
4. Yesterday, I recieved an email from Mouctar, (aka Mohammed Ali) my camel guide from Timbucktu
5. This morning I recieved an email from Shannon, who promised to come visit me in Eugene
6. This afternoon some guy today sprinted up to me and said “i passed you and you looked absolutely gorgeous, I just wanted to say that.” (and no, he wasn’t a homeless man!). I turned him down for a date, but nevertheless its always nice to hear a compliment. I think he thought i was radiant because I was at the time talking with Grace on my cell phone. Grace calls always lead to radiance.