Eugene, OREGON: Dress Code
CITIZENS OF EUGENE:
1. Please leave your hairbrushes and combs at the county line. Hair care is frowned upon as one should take delight in the just-rolled-out-of-bed look.
2. Hoodies. If you’re not in a hoodie you’re not fully dresssed. Please return to your closet and put one on.
3. Men’s beards should be full and bushy. Look to the lead actor in the movie 300 or your nearest lumberjack for styling tips and techniques. But fear not, bushy beards are in.
4. Anything with gortex, fleece, long sleeves or cable knit is perfectly acceptable. Please wear these items in multiple layers and in colors such as Moss, Heather Gray and Slate.
5. Carry a Naglene bottle (preferably decorated with stickers and attatched to a carabiner) at all times. In your other hand you should hold a 16 oz stainless steel coffee mug with utility handle.